What we collect We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address and phone number
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers What we do with the information we gather
• We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and given consent for us to contact you with.
How your Personal Information is kept safe
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Content
Roger Smith Photography may contain links to many other websites. Roger Smith Photography cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by Roger Smith Photography do not constitute an endorsement by Roger Smith Photography. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site or through our Facebook page.
Change or Restrict your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Contact If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org